What’s it all about…
The Jigsaw Discovery Tool is all about developing people to grow the success of organization. It provides strategic solutions that will make a difference to individuals, teams and organizations. The tool is based on the very latest evidenced research in neuro-science, neuro-leadership, positive psychology and workplace practices and as such is at the cutting edge of human performance.
The Jigsaw Transformation Model is a step by step approach to achieve strategic and cultural transformation. It requires commitment, but is experiential and insightful, creating ‘aha’ moments to drive through positive behavioral change that will make a difference to any bottom line.
What makes the Jigsaw Discovery Tool unique amongst so many profiling tools based on the same theories.
It is tactile, experiential, interactive and most importantly uses memorable and colorful characters to help learners identify their personal preferences. Based on the latest evidenced neuro-science, the Jigsaw Discovery Tool, challenges the “cradle to grave” approach taken by many similar tools and acknowledges the plasticity of the brain. Unlike traditional profiling tools, there are no questionnaires forcing people into either/ or choices.
The Jigsaw Discovery Tool recognizes that people can and do exhibit opposite behaviors, for example the way in which people behave at home is often very different from the way they behave at work.
Jigsaw Discovery Tool workshops are a dynamic mix of activities, discussions and personal reflection. During workshops you will:
- Be guided through the the Jigsaw Discovery Experience by expert facilitators.
- See how you can deliver effective experiential learning in a number of areas such as leadership, change management, communication and team building
- Explore the underpinning neuro-science
Jigsaw Discovery Tool Accreditation
The Accreditation to become a licensed provider of the Jigsaw Discovery Tool and workshops is an informative and fun filled programme, where you will learn all about the tool, the underpinning theories and science and its many applications within the world of work.
- Be introduced to the impact of perception in the workplace by exploring the belief that there is no such thing as reality
- Be introduced to the Jigsaw Discovery Tool and be guided through the self-discovery process
- Create your personal Jigsaw Discovery profile
- Study how to apply your new skills in dynamic team situations
- Learn how to interpret Jigsaw Discovery profiles and how to use this knowledge effectively
- Discover how to use the Jigsaw Discovery Tool and give feedback to support individuals when things are going well and also to assist in situations where there is conflict
- Learn the language preferences of each style and how to easily adapt your own style to accommodate them
- Discover how to recognize personal styles and preferences when meeting someone for the first time
- Learn the basic principles and underpinning knowledge behind the Jigsaw Discovery Tool
- Consider the impact of a strengths based approach upon an organization
- Look at your own training programs and how you can incorporate the Jigsaw Discovery Tool into them
- Examine the process of learning design using the Jigsaw Behavioural framework
The outcome of our research is the development of a learning and development experience that encompasses understanding the behaviour of others as well as oneself and creates immediately transferrable skills that enhance workplace productivity. Jigsaw Discovery Tool goes beyond many other profiling tools by answering the “So what”question.
- Total learner involvement from beginning to end, there are no third-party reports.
- Participants self-development is not restricted by self-limiting profile types.
- The results reveal a flexibility between styles rather than a fixed result. The Jigsaw Discovery Tool recognizes that life is not an either or and has done away with the inadequacies of dichotomous views of behavior. We recognize that people can and do display opposing behaviors dependent upon the situation.
- The Jigsaw Discovery Tool behavioral framework is simple and easy to use rather than a complex questionnaire.
- The Jigsaw Discovery Tool discovery experience is much more memorable than other profiling experiences because it is practical and engaging.
- We acknowledge the neuroplasticity of the brain and its ability to adapt to life events. This means that unlike some other tools which indicate that behaviors are fixed, the Jigsaw Discovery tool acknowledges that behaviors can and do change over a period of time.
Is the Jigsaw Discovery Tool like most other profiling tools in that it gives participants a personal profile?
You could say that the Jigsaw Discovery Tool ,unlike other tools, has an outward focus rather than an inward focus. When participants leave a Jigsaw Discovery Tool discovery experience they will have not only learned more about their own preferred behavioural style but are also able to recognise the style of behaviour of peers, managers and customers.
Because of its non-threatening design, the Jigsaw Discovery Tool fits well into all levels, regardless of seniority, and thus can be delivered across mixed teams as well as in-tact teams. Also, because it is accessible to everyone in the hierarchy, the whole organisation can benefit from the Jigsaw Discovery Tool discovery experience.
- Delivering JDT sessions for your clients – Repeat clients are very common!
- Sub-licensing clients to be able to run JDT sessions in-house (Exclusive territory partners only)
Mark up on participant packs when selling to clients
Here are some of the factors:
- Reputable training providers in respective regions
- A solid client base
- Credentials and experience of trainers
- Ability to deliver the Jigsaw Discovery Tool to the highest standard
A plan of how you intend to integrate the tool with current offerings